mind blown

mind blown 2

Sunday, November 11, 2012



Rilo Kiley showed up on my radar a few years ago when they were featured on an episode of Grey's Anatomy. I never physically saw the band back then-pictures, videos, or otherwise-but knew I liked the music. This is the video for "Portions for Foxes", the song featured on Season 1 Episode 1. (You can see my first Mind Blown post here.)












The part that blew my mind was when I found out who the lead singer is! It's Jenny Lewis, best known from Troop Beverly Hills and Big Girls Don't Cry...They Get Even! I assume most people won't know either of those movies, but if you do, compare the video and the picture! It's almost as shocking as when I found out the little girl who played Cindy Lou Who fronts The Pretty Reckless (and dresses like a street walker...)






Does anyone else recognize either of them and/or had their mind blown? Are there any other actors or singers whose past blew your mind?

You Might Also Like

0 comments