rants

pity party

Monday, March 04, 2013

I've been seeing a pretty sad, and quite frankly, pathetic new trend on Facebook lately. (Sorry-there's no better way to say it!) It's that of the single girl pity party. The statuses are usually written from girls who were recently dumped, or feel they've been hurt too much in the past. This is what has been assaulting my newsfeed lately*:





We've all been hurt. I've been single longer than I'd like to admit. But I will not go on Facebook and consistently blast it for the world to see. Ladies-please PLEASE keep this to yourself or your close friends. Love will come to you, but not like this. Rant over. Getting off soapbox now.

*I tried my best to protect the identity of these people. They're amazing people otherwise. Just in an all too personal public funk right now.

You Might Also Like

0 comments