happy new year

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Happy Belated New Year everyone! I know January is almost over, but I want to wish you all a very Happy New Year. :) I hope motivation is still high and you are in the process of realizing your goals! So far, it appears 2015 has been my year of professional growth. Here is what I have going on:

  • I just re-enrolled in the MBA program at Capella! While taking courses towards my degree in marketing, I am also earning a Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Business Management. To be honest, it seems like a no brainer to take courses while my employer basically hands them to me. I'm currently in a Global Economics course that I find interesting so far, but I am sure will be challenging in the following weeks. (If anyone's strong suit is econ and they want to tutor me, please let me know! ;) )
  • I am taking a 6 week Adobe Digital Creativity course online (it's free, woohoo!) I've found in recent months that I really enjoy design, and this course will give me more knowledge on how to use design programs to present my team's work. The course is geared towards educators, but I figured it could still be useful, considering I work at a university. :) I haven't had time to do much of anything in that course so far, because of the time spent on econ. However, I have a deadline of March 1st, so I feel good I can complete it. :)
  • I am on a team of social media coordinator volunteers for the Minnesota Humane Society. We are converting the old MHS Facebook group to a public page, and we will be posting daily on the animals and events. (Shameless plug-check out the page here!.

I'm not big on resolutions anymore, but what are your goals for 2015?

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. You have shared very important points.thank you for sharing these important points.

    mobile repairing course in delhi
    laptop repairing course in delhi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good post you have shared with lots of useful points Thank you for sharing .

    led tv repairing course

    ReplyDelete

  3. If you are seeking a training institute for an AC Mechanic Course in Delhi then join our ABCTech Institute Uttam Nagar delhi and take free demo class.Easy learning: Being patient with students is the first rule of our trainers. Call us at 09540 879 879 or 95-40-239-239 or visit our website for additional information:

    ReplyDelete