rants

time to vent

Sunday, June 19, 2011

I just wanted to take a moment to express my disdain for pretentious people.  Merriam Webster defines pretension as expressive of affected, unwarranted, or exaggerated importance, worth, or stature.  I'm sure many of us know people who fit this definition to a tee.  Two people that used to be in my life, who shall remain nameless, could not think more highly of themselves.  Their opinions and thoughts are the only ones that matter.  Should you disagree with them, you are stupid.  They are always going to be smarter, more successful, and better than you in every way.  I'll never know what makes people think they can act this way.  I got lucky that one was so pretentious, he decided he's too cool to be my friend.  The other decided his idiotic hobby took precedence over my feelings.  Good riddance to them, and to all pretentious people out there-get over yourselves!

You Might Also Like

0 comments