25 random facts about me

Friday, August 19, 2011

  1. I would rather go to Europe than a tropical destination.
  2. I love quirky musicals, like Little Shop of Horrors.
  3. My sister and I share a birthday with the Olsen twins-I firmly believe that if we were identical, we would have kicked their asses in the entertainment world. (We don't have those bug eyes or fish lips.  Just saying).
  4. I don't like cooked seafood, but I love sushi.  It all began when I worked at a sushi restaurant.  Coincidence? I think not.
  5. I want to own a cafe that features local music, sort of like Acoustic Cafe.
  6. I have OCD when it comes to symmetry, order, and numbers.  Despite hating odd numbers, most of my OCDs come in 3's.
  7.  I love karaoke-I think I'm awesome at it.
  8. I have loved Jennifer Love Hewitt since her Party of Five days, and I can never put my finger on exactly why.
  9. I'm oddly intrigued by The First 48, but it scares the bejesus out of me when it features a case in Minneapolis.
  10. Public transportation in the Cities scares me.  Every day, I feel like I might die on a bus.
  11. I love the smell of old books.
  12. I think kissing is completely underrated.
  13. Anytime a good song comes on, I'll sing to it. Whether I'm at work, in the car, at a store...etc.  My friends often walk away in embarrassment.
  14. I sadly know more about pop culture than I do important actual facts.
  15. I think the word jazzed should be integrated into every day conversation more often.  ex. "I'm so jazzed about the concert tonight!"
  16.  High heels make me feel sexy and dangerous.
  17. I wish the Christmas spirit would last year round.
  18. "Walking On Sunshine" is my ultimate pump up song.
  19. I can be a little too honest with people.
  20. I've been to two Hanson and two Backstreet Boys concerts in my life, and they were awesome.
  21. My parent's divorce made me oddly more determined to find lasting love.
  22. I want to buy a violin and relearn how to play.
  23. I still wear my retainers. I am NOT going back to braces!
  24. I hate when people call me Anna Banana and think they're the first one to ever do that.  You're so clever!
  25. I wish I could dress up everyday.

You Might Also Like

0 comments