friday favorites

friday favorites

Friday, July 27, 2012

Another week down, another collection of my favorites!

Favorite Song
"The Light"-Sara Bareilles

Favorite Laugh
I don't know what country this is in. I don't know what is going on. But every time I watch this short clip, it makes me laugh. Have you ever seen such a thing?



Favorite Look
Glitter ombre nails



Favorite Recipe
Southwestern Turkey Meatballs with Creamy Cilantro Dipping Sauce

I found this recipe on Skinny Taste and made it for a potluck. It was a hit, and is definitely an appetizer I'll make again!



Favorite Quote

“A college student at a recent OU football game challenged a senior citizen sitting next to him, saying it was impossible for their generation to understand his. "You grew up in a different world," the student said, loud enough for the whole crowd to hear. "Today we have television, jet planes, space travel, man has walked on the Moon, our spaceships have visited Mars, we even have nuclear energy, electric and hydrogen cars, computers with light-speed processing .... and uh.." Taking advantage of a pause in the student's litany, the geezer said, "You're right. We didn't have those things when we were young; so we invented them, you little twit! What are you doing for the next generation??" - Unknown

You Might Also Like

0 comments