music

musical favorites-part 3

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

I'm a huge fan of finding new music. It doesn't always come easy, though, because there are way too many places to search for it. I used to find great songs on Grey's Anatomy, but I'll admit I don't watch much anymore. (SO not invested in these newer characters or story lines. That's a whole different post though.)

Pandora has recently been my means to finding new artists. I tend to be in a Joshua Radin sort of mood when at work, so I listen to his Pandora station. It's very calm, soothing, beautiful music, if I may say so. The songs generally aren't overproduced or auto-tuned, unlike most pop songs these days. I'm looking at you Ke$ha.

Anywho, I thought I'd share the love and list a few of my favorite Pandora finds. If you already knew these songs, awesome! If you didn't, I hope you enjoy as much as I do!

"Welcome Home"-Radical Face


"Ships in The Night"-Mat Kearney


"Empty"-Ray LaMontagne
I came across Ray LaMontagne years ago from Grey's, and I'm still finding more songs from him that I love. This is one of them.


"Sinner's Sonnet"-Andrew Whitman


"The Girl"-City and Colour


"Curl Up And Die"-Bird and the Bee Sides

You Might Also Like

0 comments