friday favorites

friday {not so} favorites

Friday, November 15, 2013

It's only fitting that, after a week of pure crankiness, I post a list of my not-so favorite things, rather than my favorites. After a weekend of recharging the batteries, I'll (hopefully) be back to sunshine and rainbows and post fun things. :) (I'm usually sunshine and rainbows, right? RIGHT?) In the meantime, I thought I'd make a list of the things I hate, maybe even loathe, at the moment.

"Counting Stars" by One Republic
Don't ask me why, but this song is like nails on a chalkboard. Every time it comes on the radio, I have to change it as fast as I can. Most One Republic songs take some time to grow on me, but I won't even allow this one to seep in.

Miley Cyrus
Ugh. Does this one need an explanation? I think this girl is trying WAY too hard to use the shock and awe tactic to cover up her lack of talent. I'm sure some will disagree with me. Some will say she is a great singer who is just being young and having fun. Will she be remembered 20 years down the road as a great talent? Highly unlikely.



Companies That Try to Be Hip and Clever
Really? Really? Are you kidding me with the name of this top? Ugh. Just call it a red long sleeve crop top and be done with it! Referencing Vanilla Ice does not make me want to buy it more.


Lily Collins' Eyebrows
This girl has such a pretty face, but those eyebrows are INSANE! I don't much care that big brows are in. I certainly don't think she should have pencil thin eyebrows, but these things have got to go. I've had a Glamour magazine on my desk with her mug on it staring at me all week. Hence the recent irritation.



Is there something or someone really annoying you this week?

You Might Also Like

0 comments