friday favorites

friday favorites

Friday, November 08, 2013

Guess who's back, back again! After quite the Comcast debacle (don't get me started on how many people and how many days it took to get internet access in my new apartment), and a recent lack of inspiration, I am FINALLY back to my blog, I came across some really great stuff this week, so I thought it was the perfect way to ease back into blogging. So without further ado, here are my Friday favorites!

Favorite Drink
I'm not sure where this smoothie comes from, but how cute is it!



Favorite Funny
I love when couples insert their personalities into their wedding festivities. This Save the Date is the perfect example of that. It makes me laugh just looking at it!



Favorite Sign



Favorite Video

You Might Also Like

0 comments