friday favorites

friday favorites

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Here are the things that made me laugh, smile, and restored my faith in humanity this week.

Favorite Commercial
I LOVE the Toyota commercials with Jan. She's like a more relatable version of Flo. (I feel like someone will call blasphemy on this, but hey.) Her reaction in this commercial just makes me smile, because it's totally how I would respond in this situation.



Favorite New Meme
This new meme is hilarious! A man posted an old school picture of his wife online, and it went viral. Of course, it was only a matter of time before it was turned into a meme.



Favorite Song/Video
I made this a song/video combo, because the video looks like it was so fun to be a part of! But truly, I just really like the song. :)


Favorite Moment That Restored My Faith In Humanity
This man traveled the country in a pink tutu to make his wife, who was battling cancer, laugh during chemo. The pictures are hilarious, but what he did just warms my heart and restores my faith in humanity.
(Here is the Buzzfeed article where I first learned of this couple.)



Favorite Funny
Life Before Cats vs. Life After Cats



You Might Also Like

0 comments