rants

what are you, a super model?

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I don't understand girls who feel the need to post brooding, I-could-be-a-supermodel pictures on Facebook, Twitter, Myspace, etc. Never have, never will. Let me begin by saying this has nothing to do with jealousy because, let's face it, normally the girls who do this are butter faces. That's right, I said it. They usually don't have the prettiest faces. By doing this, they are proving to be living, breathing contradictions. Girls who do this usually think they're hot, and want to share it with everyone they can. However, girls like this usually have the lowest self-esteem, and post these pictures to try and make themselves feel better. They may even hire a "photographer" to take "professional" pictures in an attempt to make you believe they are in fact a real model. I don't buy it for one minute. Focus on the inside ladies! Realize your worth in other ways than just your gussied up looks. By respecting yourself, maybe, just maybe, I'll be able to respect you as well. But looking at pictures, like the ones below, make me do the opposite of respect you. They usually make me laugh, then cringe, then sometimes vomit in my own mouth. True story. What is the moral of my incessant rambling? STOP TRYING TO BE A MODEL!

You Might Also Like

1 comments