halloween

Sunday, October 30, 2011

At least 4 months before Halloween, I began thinking about what I wanted to dress up as. As the day got closer, my original idea fell through (Katy Perry in her fruit dress at the '09 Grammys). Panic set in as I couldn't decide what I should be! My roommate had already decided on the black swan from Black Swan (duh). She convinced me to be the white swan, the pure half to her evil half. It was the best idea! I shopped at every craft and Halloween store possible and spent a good two hours pasting feathers and jewels to my costume. I have to mention that I decided to go as the white swan in the end, the one who is a bit bloody. Made it extra special. We were a big hit everywhere we went, and I'm extremely happy with my costume choice. :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments