food challenge

Monday, January 16, 2012

Despite my pure hatred for TV hosts like Guy Fieri and Adam Richman, I watch Diners, Drive Ins and Dives and Man v. Food quite a bit. I've even found myself putting Food Network on when I'm working out, which is either brilliant or completely crazy. Ok, it's just completely crazy. Why watch shows about pigging out when I'm trying to lose weight?? Anywho, I've noticed that a lot of restaurants in the Twin Cities have been highlighted on these shows. (I know others around the state have been highlighted, but Duluth is out for this challenge.) Aside from Matt's Bar, the 5-8 Club, and The Blue Door Pub, I have yet to go to these other eateries. I love food, I love trying new restaurants-why not challenge myself to visit most, if not all, of these places? And so the challenge is on! Some of the restaurants include:

Diners, Drive Ins, and Dives

-Al's Breakfast
-Psycho Suzi's
-The Wienery
-Bryan Lake Bowl
-The Colossal Cafe
-Town Talk Diner
-The Nook

Man v. Food

-Brasa Rotisserie
-Gasthof's (Jill, I will come to visit you soon!)
-Punch Pizza

If anyone recalls any other restaurants these crews went to, let me know! I have no specific time frame to knock these off my list, but I think completing the challenge by the end of the year is more than feasible. Let the challenge begin!!

Let me know if you're interested in joining me on this delicious journey!

You Might Also Like

0 comments