what not to wear

Thursday, May 03, 2012

It's no secret that I'm a teeny tiny person. God bless everyone who guesses I'm 5'3 or 5'4. I'll take every inch you want to give me. Being a short person, especially with a short torso, it's hard to wear certain clothes. (I'm sure tall people can say the same thing.) There are a few trends that I've tried and look absolutely ridiculous in. Here are some, just to name a few:

Cropped Pants
Uh, yeah. Can you imagine me with my short legs in these? They'd make me look about 3 feet tall. But I adore this style and am completely jealous of people who can rock it out. Curse you short legs!






























Belted Tops and Tunics
Belted tops and tunics create a twofer of ridiculousness. This is where the short torso really screws me. Again, I love these styles and think they're so cute, but I could never pull them off. Son of a...


Leggings
Two words: no butt.

You Might Also Like

0 comments