friday favorites

friday favorites

Friday, June 15, 2012

Sorry to all my loyal readers who have just been dying for some more ramblings. I've been absent from the blog for far too long, but I'm back now! Here is this week's edition of my Friday Favorites:

Favorite Quote



Favorite Commercial



Favorite Laugh

Try as I might, I've been unable to watch this without crying from laughing so hard! The chick in the red makes me lose it every time.



Favorite Movie



Favorite Random Fact

Escalator is one of many words that were originally trademarks but have become ordinary words found in dictionaries. Some other words which were originally trademarks and have now passed into common use are: aspirin, autoharp, band-aids, breathalyzer, cellophane, Coke (in some areas, at least), corn flakes, cube steak, ditto, dry ice, dumpster, formica, Frisbee, granola, gunk, jeep, kerosene, Kleenex, mace, nylon, ping-pong (also an onomatopoeia), popsicle, Q-tip, rollerblade, rolodex, Scotch tape, sheetrock, spandex, styrofoam, tabloid, thermos, trampoline, yo-yo, xerox, and zipper.

You Might Also Like

0 comments