friday favorites

friday favorites

Friday, September 20, 2013

I haven't had a Friday Favorites in quite a long time! I decided to make this a video edition, because I've come across a lot of fun/funny/creative/awesome videos lately. Happy Friday! Enjoy!

This video is a little long, but SO funny, and with great cameos!



I saw this video on VH1 one night when I couldn't sleep, and I thought it was the coolest thing. (I still thought so after watching it fully rested, so it wasn't night time hysteria.) I'm not a huge fan of the song, but I love the style of the video.



The volume isn't the best on some of these scenes, but this is a great montage of the catch phrases of Friends. How can you not love this show??



I just came across this mashup of "It's Time" and "Little Talks". If you know my love of Glee and Pitch Perfect, you know I appreciate a good mashup. Imagine Dragons is one of my favorite bands, and Of Monsters and Men are really talented. Brilliant. Oh yeah-and they mashup the videos too.

You Might Also Like

0 comments