friday favorites

friday favorites

Friday, May 30, 2014

Favorite Song/Music Video
I LOVE this song, and I think the video just looks like it was fun to make...for everyone but the main singer of course. (Ouch. Some of this looks like it hurt!)



Favorite Heartwarming Moment
This man is homeless, yet he so selflessly offers to give half of the lottery earnings to the guy who gave him the ticket. Such a big heart!



Favorite Funny
Well, Jimmy Fallon has done it again. This little sketch combined my love of Jimmy's humor, with my nostalgia of the 90's and N Sync.

Favorite Show
Dumb humor? Hilariously weird characters? Count me in! (Here's The League's website.)



Favorite App
With patio and rooftop season among us, this app is a must for all of my Twin Cities friends! You can search for all the best deals based by time and location, including Uptown and Northeast. Drink responsibly friends. :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments