music

music television

Monday, June 09, 2014

For better or worse, I was an MTV/VH1 baby. I remember the days when cable came with an A and B side, and I would switch it over to B to watch music videos. (Remember when these channels actually played music videos?!) I would watch every morning before my ride picked me up for school. There sure were some gems back in the day, so this is in no way an exhaustive list. Tell me you all remember and love these too!

Those outfits. Those moves. SO 90's!



For whatever reason, my favorite part of this video was when the dancers slapped the ground. I remember watching it with a friend in high school, and she agreed. I was not alone! Ha.



This video was an epic mind f*ck when it first came out.



And to round out this awesome list, I give you Lisa Loeb. (This song also doubles as a karaoke favorite!

You Might Also Like

0 comments