friday favorites

friday favorites

Friday, June 27, 2014

Happy Friday everyone! While I have a lot of great rants and random thoughts coming your way (Yippee! Or "Oh no!"), I have more favorites to share with you in the meantime. There is just too much awesome stuff floating around the internet NOT to share. Enjoy!

Favorite/Cutest Video
This video was made from a couple right here in Minnesota, and it's been getting national attention. I can see why, because it's so darn cute!


Favorite Meme
Unless you've been living under a rock, you know this felon named Jeremy Meeks has been getting crazy attention online for his smoldering mug shot. This meme puts it all into perspective.



Favorite Funnies
There are two funnies today, because these both made me laugh harder than I should have.




Favorite Cat Video
Yes, cat videos are now getting their own Friday Favorites category, because a)I love cats, and b)they're usually really funny/cute!


You Might Also Like

0 comments