rant of the day

Thursday, July 03, 2014

I have an unfortunate addiction to reading the comment sections on YouTube videos and online articles of any kind. (Come July 1st, I started my attempt to go 30 days without it, in hopes my faith in humanity can be restored. Thanks for the motivation Ashley!) I've been noticing a strange trend lately, where the comments always turn political. (Ok, I'm sure this is nothing new, but it seems like it's popping up now more than ever!) It could be an article about something as simple as Kelly Clarkson having her baby, and someone makes it about "stupid liberals". In fact, liberals tend to be the only ones called out in these comment sections. Apparently we're ruining America? I don't know. Here is a small sampling of what I've seen lately:

You Might Also Like

0 comments