friday favorites

friday favorites

Monday, July 21, 2014

*I had this post all geared up for Friday, and I completely blanked on publishing it! Well, a few days late and a few dollars short, but I hope you enjoy either way. :)*

Favorite Quote

Favorite Commerical
I lose it every time he says "You're killing me!" Too cute!



Favorite Guilty Pleasure Show
I'm sure by now most of you have seen the incredible video of the 5'0 gymnast who became the first woman to complete the American Ninja Warrior course. This video is pretty impressive in my book as well! This guy was a rookie to the course and just killed it.



Favorite Happy Yet Sad Moment

This sweet dog lost a leg to cancer, but the tumor came back and it was making him very uncomfortable. :( On his last day on Earth, he was fed hamburgers, taken to a splash park, and given lots of love. This smile says his last day was a good one. (If you haven't already seen this all over the internet, you can read the story here. I STILL cry when I look at this, and I've looked at the pictures a million times already.) I just hope he truly enjoyed life while he was here.



Favorite Recipe
Homemade Pop Tarts

You Might Also Like

0 comments