friday favorites

friday favorites

Friday, October 24, 2014

I can't believe it's almost November! It appears I've taken a bit of a break from my blog this year, and I tell myself it was to go live life a little more. Maybe that's true. Either way, I'm back to share some of my favorites I've been sitting on for a few weeks. Happy Friday! Enjoy. :)

Favorite Find on YouTube
This artist is so incredibly gifted at making realistic looking celebrity portraits. I highly recommend checking out her other videos.


Favorite Song
Pink joined forces with Dallas Green from City and Colour to create the duo You+Me. Considering The Civil Wars is no longer (I don't want to talk about it yet...I'm still in mourning), You+Me may be a solid replacement. I also highly recommend checking out City and Colour's music.


Favorite Animal Videos
These are both pretty self-explanatory. They're cute animals doing cute and/or inspiring things. Enjoy. :)




Favorite Buzzfeed List
It's no secret that I'm kind of obsessed with Buzzfeed and their lists. This one takes the cake though; The 43 Funniest GIFs of All Time. Be prepared to laugh...hard.

 photo anigif_enhanced-buzz-14283-1405685527-5_zpslzb0fump.gif

You Might Also Like

0 comments