zombie pub crawl

Sunday, October 12, 2014

I've had a bit of a Minnesota-themed bucket list since I moved here 7 years ago. Seeing as how there is always so much to do in the Cities, it's quite long! However, I've been able to cross a lot off, including going to a Wild game, a Red Bull Crashed Ice, and a show at First Ave. This weekend, I was able to cross one off I wasn't sure I'd ever be able to: the Zombie Pub Crawl!

Here's a look at my supplies beforehand:

Cathy and I decided to go as zombie Marilyn Monroe and Audrey Hepburn. Here's the final product!


We were quite the hit! I had several people come up to me and sing "Breakfast at Tiffany's" (of course I joined in), and Cathy had a ton of people shout "Marilyn!" at her as we walked by. The first person to do so was a zombie Colonel Sanders with his zombie chickens...pretty clever. We even met a girl who had both of us on her purse! Naturally, we had to take a picture with it.

We saw some really creative costumes and had a lot of fun. At this time I'm undecided on whether I'll go again, but at least I can cross another thing off my bucket list!

P.S. We apparently made the Guiness Book of World Records!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments