music

musical favorites

Friday, November 04, 2011

I discovered The Civil Wars one morning when watching Vh1, and I'm so happy I did! This duo's chemistry, harmonies, and lyrics are absolutely amazing. If you haven't heard of them before, you must look them up! The amazingness doesn't stop at this song! But this is definitely one of my favorites from them:


My next favorite of the moment is from Adele. This isn't the official video, but it still demonstrates the power of this song. 21 is an incredible album, as I'm sure anyone with ears would recognize!

This last one has been a favorite of mine for quite sometime. I still thank Grey's Anatomy every day for introducing me to Ingrid Michaelson. This also isn't an official video, but I thought it was too cute not to post!

Let me know what your favorites are! I love learning of new music. :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments