friday favorites

friday favorites

Friday, February 17, 2012

I spent a LOT of time checking out websites this week (work has been slow, what can I say), so I have a huge list of favorites. For the sake of everyone's sanity, including my own, I will narrow it down to the usual five. Here are my Friday Favorites this week!

Favorite Remake of a Favorite Song
Pentatonix remaking Goyte's "Somebody That I Used To Know"



Favorite New Way To Waste Time

(Aside from Pinterest, cause it's assumed I'm on there at all times) Wanelo-Find unique products and stores you've never heard of

Favorite Moment

Bon Iver winning the Best New Artist Grammy and shouting out to Eau Claire, Wisconsin! That's right, I went to school in EC, so I'm pretty awesome.



Favorite Quote

Favorite Picture

I've become reobsessed with Paris. Always was since going in 2001. Must.go.back.

You Might Also Like

0 comments