viral hits of the '00s

Friday, March 23, 2012

While listening to my iPod on shuffle the other day, "Milk and Cereal" from G.Love & Special Sauce came on. It made me think of a hilarious video that came out my freshmen year of college. I wanted to share this video with you all, but I figured, why stop there? There were a lot of hilarious videos that will always remind me of college. Even if you don't relate as much as I do to these, I hope you enjoy! I'm laughing my butt off over here.

***New Addition*** "Bang Bang Bang"

I give my old roommate Josh all the credit for this one.



"Milk and Cereal"

This gem was found on ebaumsworld.com



"Aicha"

I can't remember where my roommates and I found this, but...wow...



End of Ze World

This was another ebaumsworld.com classic. This video is the reason why you may hear me say "Hokay" or "Those Chinese sons of bitches are going down". Perhaps a bit inappropriate?



GI Joe PSAs

There are way too many awesome GI Joe PSAs to post them all, but this one is definitely one of my faves. BAH!



You Might Also Like

0 comments