friday favorites

friday favorites

Friday, March 09, 2012

My good friends Krissy and Miguel just got married in Mexico. It made for the most amazing vacation in Playa del Carmen, and I will never forget it! It seems only fitting that I make this week's Friday Favorites my faves from Mexico. It was my first time in the country, first time swimming in the ocean, and my first time staying at a fabulous all inclusive resort! So without further adieu, here are my faves for this week!

Favorite Group Shot

In the 3rd floor hot tub




























Favorite Picture of the Girls

Cathy, Nikki, Evey, and me



























Favorite Picture of the Three Roomies

Cathy, Smoody, and me at the wedding reception



























Favorite Surprise Moment

The surprise mariachi band Miguel's cousins bought for the wedding





























Favorite Shot of the Bride and Groom

The happy couple during their first dance!

You Might Also Like

0 comments