favorite part of the day

Friday, April 06, 2012

It's no secret that I often don't like going to work. I'm sure everyone has their days, but mine occur pretty consistently. The only thing that gets me through is the thought that my coworker Joanna will send me hilarious pictures/videos/sites that she's found on the internet. I'm to the point where I no longer question where she found it. I just sit back, enjoy, and laugh out loud in my cube. In a tribute to all the hilariousness, I thought I'd post some of my favorites from her. Joanna-thank you for all the laughs!

Expectations vs. Reality

There are 16 on this list, but this one definitely takes the cake (or should I say cupcake?)The rest of the list can be found here.






























Bonjour Girl



It's Gonna Be May

I'm totally going to put this up on my calendar!


Pirates

It all started with a Facebook status. Things escalated quickly, and had me in tears from laughing so hard.














"The dude just responded on facebook and said it was a phone typo. HOW OFTEN DOES THIS DUDE TALK ABOUT PIRATES THAT POSSESS THINGS THAT HIS PHONE AUTOCORRECTED?!?!"









Facebook in the 90's

You Might Also Like

0 comments