friday favorites

friday favorites

Friday, August 31, 2012

Favorite Song
"Kill Your Heroes"-AWOLNATION


Favorite Dress



Favorite Lyrics
"Modern Love" Matt Nathanson

She said this talking
Kind of wears me out
And all these salesmen
Baby, make me tired

They're no good, to tell you the truth, she said
I've been gettin' used to liars
They send me love songs, with store bought words
They make promises, like politicians

This modern love is not enough
She said, watch your back
I'm nobody's girlfriend
This modern love is not enough
They said one big exhale never did me no, good

I'd let em in, I
Oh man, I'd let em win
I'd burn my house down
Just to hear them scream my name
I've carried hopes
And heavy daydreams she said
But I'm done with sleeping

Take the phone calls
Take this circus
Take the drama, cause baby it's worthless




Favorite Funny


Favorite Jewelry
Trinity Knot Claddagh Ring

You Might Also Like

0 comments