it's crunch time!

Monday, November 28, 2011


My two good friends Krissy and Miguel are getting married in March...in Mexico! I'm so excited to not only share in their love and joy, but to take my first trip to Mexico! However, this excitement quickly fades when I realize I have to get into a bikini. It's a common fear for girls, and the pressure is on! I have until March 3rd to get into some semblance of bikini shape!

My friends know that eating healthy and exercising regularly has never been easy for me. I'll get in a kick for about two weeks, and then I'll just get lazy and give up. The following week I'll be motivated and try it all over again, but it never sticks. The bottom picture is a constant reminder of how I looked at my heaviest, and then at my skinniest. And yes, sadly, the only picture I had of my skinniest was when I was in high school and on dance team. Lord knows I'll never be that skinny again, but I can always dream!


This wedding is a blessing and I'm so excited for my friends. Until the big day comes, it will be the biggest motivator to try and lose a little weight, and if I'm lucky, tone up? Let the journey begin. It's crunch time!

You Might Also Like

0 comments